CPPD Update 2019 Learning Programs have been renewed — Self-paced, 5.5 CEUs
The CPPD Update 2019 Learning Programs were developed to support British Columbia Pharmacy professionals.
UBC Continuing Pharmacy Professional Development (CPPD) is offering this series of accredited learning programs which will update your knowledge and skills enabling you to:
- Differentiate between Probiotics and discuss the evidence related to their use.
- Inform patients and help select the best Contraceptive Method for their Reproductive Health needs.
- Assess and appraise various Online References and Apps available for use in your health care practice.
- Incorporate evidence regarding common medical beliefs into shared-informed decision making with patients.
- Employ techniques and considerations from a patient’s perspective to better manage patients with HIV
Continuing Education/Professional Development Credits (CEUs)
Presentations are accredited for BC Pharmacy Professionals only. To receive credits for each module complete the learner reflective activity and presentation evaluation.
- CPPD Update 2019: Contraception — # of CEUs: 1.5 (BC-2019-007-ISP)
Presenter: Judith A. Soon, BSc(Pharm), RPh, ACPR, MSc, Dipl(Epi & Biostats), PhD, FCSHP
- CPPD Update 2019: Health Infomatics — # of CEUs: 1.5 (BC-2019-010-ISP)
Presenter: Jason Min, BSc(Pharm), RPh
- CPPD Update 2019: Living with HIV — # of CEUs: 0.75 (BC-2019-012-ISP)
Presenter: Alan Samuelson, BSc(Pharm), Hospital Pharmacy Resident (University Hospital, Edm.)
- CPPD Update 2019: Mythbusting 101 — # of CEUs: 1.0 (BC-2019-011-ISP)
Presenter: James McCormack, BSc(Pharm), PharmD
- CPPD Update 2019: Taking A Critical Look at Probiotics — # of CEUs: 0.75 (BC-2019-006-ISP)
Presenter: Desiree Nielsen, BSc, RD
March 10, 2022
For more information about the CPPD Update 2019 Learning Programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org